Freelance Designer, Photographer, Gamer & Toy Collector
Work Status: Actively Searching
Currently looking for my next opportunity
Portfolio & Description
I am a versatile, energetic and accomplished visual design expert with 10+ years of success achieving client visions with engaging print, web, motion, and interactive media design.
I know InDesign like the back of my hand and can wield a mean brush and pen in Photoshop and Illustrator. I ripple cut like a pro in Premiere and can make pixels and vectors dance on timelines in After Effects.
I am also tri-lingual — speaking English, HTML and CSS.
With my trusty phone, tablet, laptop and DSLR as my constant companions, I work to shape, mold, excite, arouse and organize. With empathy as my secret weapon, I work to shape better, more engaging, more memorable user experiences.
A strong communicator with proven abilities to mentor junior design teams and build collaborative working relationships with colleagues, clients, and cross-functional creative teams. I’m a passionate design leader dedicated to leveraging hands-on teamwork and motivational management to create visually optimized and brand-aligned content across multimedia channels.
Senior Web Designer
InvestorPlace Media, Rockville, MD | 02/2012 - 10/2019
Selected to serve as designated design expert for Louis Navellier publishing partnership and lead all design, branding strategy, and creative assets for multimillion-dollar franchise. Manage creative team in producing engaging video content as acting Art Director for Rockville office. Lead, mentor, and develop effective team of three direct designer reports to complete comprehensive design projects across print, broadcast, web, and interactive media channels.
- Lead designer for Louis Navllier promotion (November 2018), that generated over $4 million in revenue.
- Created and executed designs for six consecutive print direct mail test packages that improved control package revenue by at least 28%.
- Successfully transitioned from leading print-based design projects to serve as Lead Designer in developing new Salesforce HTML marketing templates.
- Collaborated with creative teams to produce five of the top six marketing campaigns for achieving maximum revenue generation.
- Nominated by executive leadership team to mentor junior design staff with top-level professional knowledge, experience, and work ethic.